Featured Portland French Events
The Alliance Française holds cultural events throughout the year, large and small. They are mostly in English and are open to the public. Come join us!
The member discount is applicable for one ticket per member.
Guests must pay the non-member price. Please note that a reservation is only confirmed upon receiving payment.
If tickets are available, the Alliance can accept payment at the door by credit card, check, or cash.
- Registration for Alliance Française events can be made in person at our office, over the phone, by mail, or through the web site.
- Please make all checks payable to: Alliance Française de Portland. We accept Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.
Cancellations & Refunds:
- Refunds will be automatically issued if the Alliance cancels an event.
- If you need to cancel your registration for an event, you must do so at least 24 hours prior to the start of the program, and you will be fully credited toward a future event.
- Refunds must be requested in writing no less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled event and will incur a 4% credit card processing fee.
Winter Term at the Alliance Française offers French classes for all levels of student, from true beginner to advanced.
Sign up online through the French Classes tab or in person at the Alliance office.
We're pleased to offer Art classes in 5-week sessions as well as a new Music class taught by Eric John Kaiser, Portland's French Troubador. Find out more from Eric himself at our Open House.
Among the regular 10 week classes offerings, you'll find the core Saison and Edito series. Winter Term also includes the popular Cuisine course from Francine and Regions from Marie-Pierre.
Be sure to visit us at the Winter Open House and Holiday Market, December 6, from 6:30-8:30.