Featured Portland French Events
The Alliance Française holds cultural events throughout the year, large and small. They are mostly in English and are open to the public. Come join us!
The member discount is applicable for one ticket per member.
Guests must pay the non-member price. Please note that a reservation is only confirmed upon receiving payment.
If tickets are available, the Alliance can accept payment at the door by credit card, check, or cash.
- Registration for Alliance Française events can be made in person at our office, over the phone, by mail, or through the web site.
- Please make all checks payable to: Alliance Française de Portland. We accept Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.
Cancellations & Refunds:
- Refunds will be automatically issued if the Alliance cancels an event.
- If you need to cancel your registration for an event, you must do so at least 24 hours prior to the start of the program, and you will be fully credited toward a future event.
- Refunds must be requested in writing no less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled event and will incur a 4% credit card processing fee.
The Champs-Elysées Festival is a unique French and American independent film festival and is the biggest film festival in Paris. In 2018 it was presented in Portland by Portland State University and the Alliance Française de Portland.
The festival is returning to Portland in 2019. The call for entries is open now until March 29th!
Click here for more information
World Oregon welcomes Emmanuel Lebrun-Damiens, the Consul General for France, based in San Francisco, to Portland for a candid conversation on big picture issues facing Europe.
From climate change and escalating trade tensions, to immigration, rising populism, and the potential shockwaves from Brexit, join us at St. Honoré Boulangerie as the Consul General discusses the challenges and opportunities facing France and the larger EU.
A special menu with mini hors d'oeuvres, beer, and wine or coffee will be available for purchase. Special thanks for Honorary Consul for France Dominique Guelin, of St. Honoré, for hosting this special evening.
Reserve your seats here. Tickets are $10 WorldOregon & Alliance members and $15 for nonmembers. Sorry, this event is sold out.
Cosponsored with the Alliance Française de Portland.